JCP provide a full range of design and consultancy associated with building services. Our experienced team of building services engineers ensure technically compliant, innovative solutions are provided on programme and to suit cost plans. Procurement routes range from traditional appointments to supply chain members of procurement frameworks such as NHS P22.
Where required, JCP provide a Lead Consultant role setting up and managing multi-disciplinary design teams to meet Client and project requirements.
We provide the following professional services within the construction industry environment:
- Conditional surveys, energy surveys and feasibility reports with cost analysis
- Design of sustainable solutions and services for all aspects of building services
- Preparation of employer’s requirements, performance specifications and full tender documentation
- Contract monitoring and compliance reviews
- Facilities management
- Project management
- SBEM calculations and reports
- Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
- BREEAM assistance
- Principle Designer Roles complying with CDM (2015) Regulations with NEBOSH qualified engineers
- Building Information Modelling (BIM) to level 2
- Sustainable and renewable energy solutions